Pay attention... focus... concentrate... prioritize... Easy to say but hard to do when so much is vying for your attention. What strategies can help you master these basic concepts? You are bombarded with so much information today that you can lose the ability to find time to think. Everything is being thought out for you. Companies want to hand you solutions—but only their solutions. You do not have time to analyze and compare, so the one who is "in your face" with the biggest sign, loudest commerical, and most frequent posting is the winner. When you get to the office, distractions only increase...
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut