I hope you had a great time crafting a life vision last week. If you missed my post, click here to catch up. How does it feel to be able to see the big picture of your life? When I first did this assignment, I suddenly felt newly discovered freedom as I no longer had to be everything to everyone. I had a sense of purpose. On the other hand, I felt confused because I didn’t understand how to get there.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them