I hope you had a great time crafting a life vision last week. If you missed my post, click here to catch up. How does it feel to be able to see the big picture of your life? When I first did this assignment, I suddenly felt newly discovered freedom as I no longer had to be everything to everyone. I had a sense of purpose. On the other hand, I felt confused because I didn’t understand how to get there.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank