What is success to you? For many it’s having more; more money, more cars, bigger houses, things you don’t need and so on. The problem with this is having more doesn’t mean you’ve got success or are going to see success, this is down to the simple fact that quality beats quantity every time.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup