What is success to you? For many it’s having more; more money, more cars, bigger houses, things you don’t need and so on. The problem with this is having more doesn’t mean you’ve got success or are going to see success, this is down to the simple fact that quality beats quantity every time.
Who Voted for this Story
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service