Business owners evaluate their employees but it's important to so self-evaluation as well. This tool helps leaders reflect on their strengths and weaknesses.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession