Business owners evaluate their employees but it's important to so self-evaluation as well. This tool helps leaders reflect on their strengths and weaknesses.
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog