If you’re a woman business owner, you know how difficult a juggling act balancing your family and your business can be. Whether your family includes a spouse, significant other, kids, aging parents or all of the above, keeping them happy while keeping your business running is never easy.
Who Voted for this Story
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To