If you’re a woman business owner, you know how difficult a juggling act balancing your family and your business can be. Whether your family includes a spouse, significant other, kids, aging parents or all of the above, keeping them happy while keeping your business running is never easy.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business