Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist