Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Maximize Your Odds With A Part-time Startup
- Sales and Storytelling – 16 tips and 3 shout-outs for help
- Leeds Business Week Day 5 – Friday 17th October 2014
- 7 Design Resources for Creating Awesome Landing Pages
- Emerging Social Media Trends For 2015