Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)