Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 secrets behind video marketing - SheerID
- Spotlight: Holonis Uses Data to Simplify Your Marketing Efforts
- Your Massive Guide to Small Business Marketing on a Budget
- Why B2C Businesses Should Not Give Up On Facebook
- The Anatomy of the Perfect Landing Page