Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Some Practical Tips For Branding Your Business Online
- Office Design - More Important Than You Might Think
- 10 simple strategies copywriters use to find a sizzling-hot USP
- Define Your Marketing Vision For Clarity, Focus and Drive
- 10 Blog Commenting Strategies To Increase Website Traffic