Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections