Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours