Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!