Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Why you can\'t be like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson or Mark Cuban
- At 13 Years Old, Shubham Banerjee Becomes the Youngest Entrepreneur to Receive Venture Capital Funding
- What is more valuable than a list
- What the Microsoft .NET Move to Open Source Means
- Holiday Hype: How Social Media Can Drive Business This Season