Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Charity a Big Part of the Success Story for Kona Ice in 2014
- 7 Essential Steps to Implementing a Process of Quality Assurance
- The ULTIMATE Small Business Hiring Guide: Everything you need to know about hiring an employee
- SWOT Analysis Challenge Day 2: How to Identify Weaknesses
- LinkedIn For Leads: 5 Steps To Success With Rachel Foster