Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- How do we get gender equality on a global scale?
- Purpose Trumps Winning
- Top 5 Reasons Why Instagram Marketing Matters Right Now [Infographic]
- Business Branding for Solopreneurs: How to Increase the Reach of your Brand and Grow your Business -
- How Entrepreneurs Select And Nurture Top Performers