Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Cancel a Hootsuite Premium App
- How to Grab Attention with Your Epic Brand Marketing (Infographic)
- 3 Easy Steps to Creating a Successful Brand Reputation on Social Media
- 51 Franchised UPS Stores Hacked, Possible Data Breach
- Technovation Shows Technology in Actual Room Settings