Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- Buffer Adds Brilliant Scheduling Piece for Bloggers
- This Travel Tech Startup Will Change The Way You Do Tour Guiding and Travel Planning: Guiddoo
- Will the End of a Tax Loophole Kill Off Irish Business? - Pacific Standard: The Science of Society
- 6 Must Have Tools For Every Blogger
- 4 Types of Apps That Never Succeed