Is it true that you need to give and take Constructive criticism?
You recognise that Constructive criticism can ideally be seen as “critical feed-back” and can be used to improve the performance of the team.
But to give constructive criticism is not an easy task:
• Most people cannot give good constructive criticism:
• Most people cannot take constructive criticism.
If you need specialised training on how to give, or take, constructive criticism….
Then please, read on………..
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship