One of the biggest reasons that small businesses fail is their inability to promptly collect on outstanding invoices. Without that cash coming through the business, you're exposed to all kinds of financial and operational problems. Here are some tips on getting customers to pay you on time.
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic