Why does introversion matter to business? Author Susan Cain contends that our society’s bias toward extroversion wastes the talent and energy of the one-third of Americans who are introverts. If you’re not harnessing the power of the introverts in your business, you might be wasting talent and energy that could make your business more innovative and more competitive.
Who Voted for this Story
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents