How do you want your clients to behave when you work with them? Do you need them to stay out your way? Do you want them to review your work as you progress? Do you want them to just relax and have fun while you take care of the work?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business