How do you want your clients to behave when you work with them? Do you need them to stay out your way? Do you want them to review your work as you progress? Do you want them to just relax and have fun while you take care of the work?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist