How do you want your clients to behave when you work with them? Do you need them to stay out your way? Do you want them to review your work as you progress? Do you want them to just relax and have fun while you take care of the work?
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"