If you only employ people that do what you tell them they will fail to execute. As CEO you need to see a little piece of yourself in them. They need to solve problems on the ground, to get stuff done. The solutions that will be needed will require curiosity, grit, problem solving abilities, problem finding abilities, all things that were left unsaid when you gave your instructions!
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive