If you only employ people that do what you tell them they will fail to execute. As CEO you need to see a little piece of yourself in them. They need to solve problems on the ground, to get stuff done. The solutions that will be needed will require curiosity, grit, problem solving abilities, problem finding abilities, all things that were left unsaid when you gave your instructions!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours