If you only employ people that do what you tell them they will fail to execute. As CEO you need to see a little piece of yourself in them. They need to solve problems on the ground, to get stuff done. The solutions that will be needed will require curiosity, grit, problem solving abilities, problem finding abilities, all things that were left unsaid when you gave your instructions!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!