This post is a reflection about why celebrating one's small and big successes is important to future growth. When small business owners stop to see what they and their staff have accomplished, it both nourishes and motivates everyone to continue.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin