This post is a reflection about why celebrating one's small and big successes is important to future growth. When small business owners stop to see what they and their staff have accomplished, it both nourishes and motivates everyone to continue.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design