This post is a reflection about why celebrating one's small and big successes is important to future growth. When small business owners stop to see what they and their staff have accomplished, it both nourishes and motivates everyone to continue.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path