This post is a reflection about why celebrating one's small and big successes is important to future growth. When small business owners stop to see what they and their staff have accomplished, it both nourishes and motivates everyone to continue.
Who Voted for this Story
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not