Business performance measurement and management promote the use of carefully selected key performance indicators to evaluate the performance of a company, its management and employees. Management theory has long recognized that the primary purpose of a company s management is to maximize shareholder value. For large companies with stock that freely trades in public securities markets, this is a simple process of monitoring stock price. For small, private companies the situation is quite different.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic