Business performance measurement and management promote the use of carefully selected key performance indicators to evaluate the performance of a company, its management and employees. Management theory has long recognized that the primary purpose of a company s management is to maximize shareholder value. For large companies with stock that freely trades in public securities markets, this is a simple process of monitoring stock price. For small, private companies the situation is quite different.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
WordPress can be a great tool for businesses. But it can be complicated for some bloggers to navigate all of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing