Business performance measurement and management promote the use of carefully selected key performance indicators to evaluate the performance of a company, its management and employees. Management theory has long recognized that the primary purpose of a company s management is to maximize shareholder value. For large companies with stock that freely trades in public securities markets, this is a simple process of monitoring stock price. For small, private companies the situation is quite different.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]