A simple but effective way to discover the needs of your employees and customers. Patrick Schaber of The Lonely Marketer shares how a friend is using two chairs and a sign to find out what their employees are thinking. I'm putting this under the category of management, but it fits just was well in marketing.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy