By lowering your prices during a negotiation, you are admitting that your services aren’t worth the money. Instead, lessen your services rendered.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think