By lowering your prices during a negotiation, you are admitting that your services aren’t worth the money. Instead, lessen your services rendered.
Who Voted for this Story
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"