By lowering your prices during a negotiation, you are admitting that your services aren’t worth the money. Instead, lessen your services rendered.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"