Being kind to your workers is one of the best practices to motivating and making them happy. Here’s a list of 50 random acts of kindness you can do for your employees. As a business owner, employer, manager and leader - you have to practice love and compassion not only on Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving Day, but everyday.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?