Is your small business looking to hire an intern this summer? You’re not alone! According to a December 2012 survey by Internships.com, 53 percent of the 300 companies surveyed plan to hire more interns in 2013 than they did in 2012. If you want new ideas and the opportunity to nurture a potential future employee – at a low cost – read these five tips for hiring and managing an intern (within the law).
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content