Is your small business looking to hire an intern this summer? You’re not alone! According to a December 2012 survey by Internships.com, 53 percent of the 300 companies surveyed plan to hire more interns in 2013 than they did in 2012. If you want new ideas and the opportunity to nurture a potential future employee – at a low cost – read these five tips for hiring and managing an intern (within the law).
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Create More Innovations
- What Qualities Do I Need to be a Manager?
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- The Amazing Story Of This Young Man Shows Why Dignity And Professionalism Matters In Business
- 6 things the NFL\'s focus on Fan Engagement can teach small business