Is your small business looking to hire an intern this summer? You’re not alone! According to a December 2012 survey by Internships.com, 53 percent of the 300 companies surveyed plan to hire more interns in 2013 than they did in 2012. If you want new ideas and the opportunity to nurture a potential future employee – at a low cost – read these five tips for hiring and managing an intern (within the law).
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!