Sometimes a patent gets granted that sounds bogus, but the bank account behind it makes it "real". Page Down key? Come'on guys. Your take-away: 1) Consider keeping your Intellectual Property (IP) under wraps before you release or test your product and 2) Seek Qualified IP-related Legal Counsel.
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship