Most entrepreneurs don’t enjoy firing people, but it can be a necessary part of the job. For those unfortunate times when it’s necessary, here’s how to legally protect yourself when firing someone.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
That's right, you don't need to be a massive global corporation to take advantage of emerging markets in China and … MoreMore Contributors
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- There is no shame in seeking help