Most entrepreneurs don’t enjoy firing people, but it can be a necessary part of the job. For those unfortunate times when it’s necessary, here’s how to legally protect yourself when firing someone.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!