Most entrepreneurs don’t enjoy firing people, but it can be a necessary part of the job. For those unfortunate times when it’s necessary, here’s how to legally protect yourself when firing someone.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle