Most entrepreneurs don’t enjoy firing people, but it can be a necessary part of the job. For those unfortunate times when it’s necessary, here’s how to legally protect yourself when firing someone.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?