In any business transaction, it is important to put the terms of the parties’ agreement into writing. However, as most businesspeople are aware, the typical written agreement, on its face, appears to go far beyond merely re-stating the parties’ business deal. This article provides a brief explanation of some of the basic contract terms that are typically incorporated into business agreements.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters