In any business transaction, it is important to put the terms of the parties’ agreement into writing. However, as most businesspeople are aware, the typical written agreement, on its face, appears to go far beyond merely re-stating the parties’ business deal. This article provides a brief explanation of some of the basic contract terms that are typically incorporated into business agreements.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- There is no shame in seeking help