In any business transaction, it is important to put the terms of the parties’ agreement into writing. However, as most businesspeople are aware, the typical written agreement, on its face, appears to go far beyond merely re-stating the parties’ business deal. This article provides a brief explanation of some of the basic contract terms that are typically incorporated into business agreements.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!