There are many possible answers to this question. One of the most common ones, however, is when a manager sends an email or leaves a voicemail with an employee requesting to meet with him. And, the longer the employee needs to wait to meet with his manager, the more anxious he becomes throughout the day.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?