There are many possible answers to this question. One of the most common ones, however, is when a manager sends an email or leaves a voicemail with an employee requesting to meet with him. And, the longer the employee needs to wait to meet with his manager, the more anxious he becomes throughout the day.
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message