A Chief Executive Officer, or CEO, is essentially responsible for every decision that is made within a company. The job can be very demanding, but also very rewarding when the company succeeds because of decisions that were made at the top. Whether the head of a huge corporation or small business, the CEO nevertheless plays a major role in the ultimate success or failure of a company.
Who Voted for this Story
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?