Work-life balance, says Nigel Marsh, is too important to be left in the hands of your employer. At TEDxSydney, Marsh lays out an ideal day balanced between family time, personal time and productivity — and offers some stirring encouragement to make it happen.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes