When initiating change, lots of attention is given to "the masses." It's assumed that the "best and the brightest" will embrace and lead large scale change. The research here shows that such conventional wisdom is neither conventional nor wise.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis