It seems there is evidence to suggest that the Chamber of Commerce is guilty of being insensitive to the injustice women suffer when they perform equal work for less pay than men. This seems shortsighted in light of the many signs of an emerging upward trend toward feminine power in the world. Read the full article to find out more.
Meet Matt S. Mansfield of Matt About Business, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?