These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech