These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!