These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing