These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?