These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow