These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Would You Yell at a Screaming Child in Your Business?
- No Money, No Supplies, No Workers: Life for Greek Small Business
- 10 Reasons For Startups To Be Wary Of Outsourcing
- Franchising: The Beauty Industry
- Scaling Small Businesses to Get Best Impact from Automation