These days people consolidate everything: The phone bill with the cable bill. The water bill with the gas bill. Car insurance with homeowner’s insurance. Anyway you slice it, it just makes more sense to combine like things. Still, many companies have failed to have an “a-ha!” moment about consolidating corporate philanthropy and employee volunteerism into one streamlined, seamless package.
Who Voted for this Story
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition