Do your New Year’s plans for your business including hiring new employees? Then you’ll want to make sure you get the perfect person for the job. One of the most important parts of choosing a new employee is conducting a good job interview that gives you all the information you need to make a decision. But many small business owners aren’t sure how to do a thorough interview. Here are some tips to help you.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign