Do your New Year’s plans for your business including hiring new employees? Then you’ll want to make sure you get the perfect person for the job. One of the most important parts of choosing a new employee is conducting a good job interview that gives you all the information you need to make a decision. But many small business owners aren’t sure how to do a thorough interview. Here are some tips to help you.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?