Do your New Year’s plans for your business including hiring new employees? Then you’ll want to make sure you get the perfect person for the job. One of the most important parts of choosing a new employee is conducting a good job interview that gives you all the information you need to make a decision. But many small business owners aren’t sure how to do a thorough interview. Here are some tips to help you.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)