Do your New Year’s plans for your business including hiring new employees? Then you’ll want to make sure you get the perfect person for the job. One of the most important parts of choosing a new employee is conducting a good job interview that gives you all the information you need to make a decision. But many small business owners aren’t sure how to do a thorough interview. Here are some tips to help you.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Small Business Marketing?
- Marketing: 30 Solid Facts & Actionable Insights On Sales
- How to blog regularly without getting exhausted
- Why Your Small Business Blog Should Stick To The Basics
- 6 Social Media Lessons Every Brand Can Learn from The Hunger Games