It is the time at work that we wind down the year and enjoy the holidays. With holidays often come office parties. Holiday parties are a great way to show your workers you appreciate them, to celebrate the season and introduce the home family to the work family. Here are a few tips to make it a great success...
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You