In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips