In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?