In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question