In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle