In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We're looking forward to some great networking and fun during the Brother Creative "Back to Business" Twitter Chat 2 … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]