In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle