In Project Management, the term project baseline refers to an accepted and approved project plan. Besides the schedule baseline, the cost/budget baseline is the most important part of a project baseline. The cost baseline is that part of the project baseline that handles the amount of money the project is predicted to cost and on the other side when that money will be spent. It is an approved budget usually in a time distribution format used to estimate, monitor, and control the overall cost performance of the project.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat