While it’s almost always advisable to hire a professional accountant for your small business, not every entrepreneur has the cash flow to pay one. According to The New York Times, it’s essential to your survival that you have at least a small understanding of basic accounting if you’re going to do it yourself. Luckily for you, there are software applications, and apps that can help you keep your own books. Here are some of the best.
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools