This is a short article that discusses the advantages of one-on-one computer training. Most companies spend money sending employees to take publicly scheduled computer training courses thinking longer is better when in fact the opposite is true. Private one-on-one training can be more effective and cost efficient.
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!