According to a survey conducted by the popular employment portal, Monster.com, reveals that over 80% of all employees are actively engaged in search of other employment. Top performers are seeking greener pastures. There may be a few who are ready to quit to start their own venture. These people are willing to take risks, even during these tough economic times. There are others who quit due to monetary benefits. As an employer, you should have a strong employment strategy in place. To hire a new staff to fill the void created by a good employee will be very expensive. The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that the cost of hiring a new employee will be somewhere between one-third to one-half of the employees pay and benefits.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses