According to a survey conducted by the popular employment portal, Monster.com, reveals that over 80% of all employees are actively engaged in search of other employment. Top performers are seeking greener pastures. There may be a few who are ready to quit to start their own venture. These people are willing to take risks, even during these tough economic times. There are others who quit due to monetary benefits. As an employer, you should have a strong employment strategy in place. To hire a new staff to fill the void created by a good employee will be very expensive. The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that the cost of hiring a new employee will be somewhere between one-third to one-half of the employees pay and benefits.
Who Voted for this Story
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success