According to a survey conducted by the popular employment portal, Monster.com, reveals that over 80% of all employees are actively engaged in search of other employment. Top performers are seeking greener pastures. There may be a few who are ready to quit to start their own venture. These people are willing to take risks, even during these tough economic times. There are others who quit due to monetary benefits. As an employer, you should have a strong employment strategy in place. To hire a new staff to fill the void created by a good employee will be very expensive. The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that the cost of hiring a new employee will be somewhere between one-third to one-half of the employees pay and benefits.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business