Nearly 90 percent of discrimination charges are discharge-related. The reasons are obvious: Terminations cause hard feelings, create economic need, and destroy feelings of loyalty, says today's expert. What can HR do?
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back