China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)