China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 10 More Random Franchise Facts: Food Edition
- 7 Ways To Turn Team Conflict Into Positive Results
- Structural Tension: Is It Good or Bad for Your Business?
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home