China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign