China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)