China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger