China can be a notoriously difficult place for foreign companies to do business. With strict rules for entities and complex tax regulations, just getting on the ground can be a pain in itself. But while sales may roll in to your Chinese entity, there’s an added complication foreign companies face: How do I move that cash back home? Consider these seven best practices for making your repatriation of cash from China go smoothly.
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Non-Solicitation Agreement