Of course, one obvious way to expand your customer base in tough economic times is to take your small business global and here are 10 tips to help you do so. Certainly, technology, particularly the Internet, has made it easier financially for even the smallest businesses to seek global clients with the right strategy. Here, from a vintage 2008 Small Business Trends Radio interview with Laurel Delaney, President and Founder of Globe Trade, are some ideas of how to move forward.
Who Voted for this Story
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)