If you're going to end up becoming the owner of a franchise business, make sure you remember about the marketing fees that you'll be asked to pay. (Told to pay, actually.) And, make sure that you include them in your projections...
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business