This article from Entrepreneurship.com on the top 8 franchise ownership myths may help those considering franchises as an opportunity. Whether you're interested in starting a small business and trying to figure out whether franchise ownership might be the right way to go or evaluating a franchise opportunity that has come across your path, this article may help dispel the myth and help you think clearly about the opportunity before you.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank