This article from Entrepreneurship.com on the top 8 franchise ownership myths may help those considering franchises as an opportunity. Whether you're interested in starting a small business and trying to figure out whether franchise ownership might be the right way to go or evaluating a franchise opportunity that has come across your path, this article may help dispel the myth and help you think clearly about the opportunity before you.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business