It may be tempting to think that all the good franchise ideas are gone and that the market is saturated, but experts with an eye for bargains have selected several hot business models that can be had for a song. Some franchises take a great deal of startup capital, but there are also many that have low barriers to entry that include an opening investment of as little as $100,000.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive