It may be tempting to think that all the good franchise ideas are gone and that the market is saturated, but experts with an eye for bargains have selected several hot business models that can be had for a song. Some franchises take a great deal of startup capital, but there are also many that have low barriers to entry that include an opening investment of as little as $100,000.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path