It may be tempting to think that all the good franchise ideas are gone and that the market is saturated, but experts with an eye for bargains have selected several hot business models that can be had for a song. Some franchises take a great deal of startup capital, but there are also many that have low barriers to entry that include an opening investment of as little as $100,000.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?