It may be tempting to think that all the good franchise ideas are gone and that the market is saturated, but experts with an eye for bargains have selected several hot business models that can be had for a song. Some franchises take a great deal of startup capital, but there are also many that have low barriers to entry that include an opening investment of as little as $100,000.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review