It may be tempting to think that all the good franchise ideas are gone and that the market is saturated, but experts with an eye for bargains have selected several hot business models that can be had for a song. Some franchises take a great deal of startup capital, but there are also many that have low barriers to entry that include an opening investment of as little as $100,000.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies