Before you even begin looking at franchises, you need to do a thorough self-evaluation of your own business style, strengths and challenges. So find a quiet place, get out paper and pen, and as objectively as possible answer the following questions.
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience