What is more exciting than big hopes for franchising in the year ahead? Success can beget success and trends this year indicate likely shifts for tomorrow as we look forward to what’s ahead. Check out Franchise Direct.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business