Some people don't look at franchise businesses as being local businesses. But, they are. Really. Nine out of ten franchises are locally-owned, yet they're usually bypassed during those, "Buy Local" promotions held during the warmer months in most places. See why, and help me change that!
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths