Some people don't look at franchise businesses as being local businesses. But, they are. Really. Nine out of ten franchises are locally-owned, yet they're usually bypassed during those, "Buy Local" promotions held during the warmer months in most places. See why, and help me change that!
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?