Some people don't look at franchise businesses as being local businesses. But, they are. Really. Nine out of ten franchises are locally-owned, yet they're usually bypassed during those, "Buy Local" promotions held during the warmer months in most places. See why, and help me change that!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies