Some people don't look at franchise businesses as being local businesses. But, they are. Really. Nine out of ten franchises are locally-owned, yet they're usually bypassed during those, "Buy Local" promotions held during the warmer months in most places. See why, and help me change that!
Who Voted for this Story
Please say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar. Many of you know Niall from … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup