before you buy a franchise-or any type of business that you want to be the owner of, you must spend time figuring out your budget. It sure beats guessing what it is, when you land on an opportunity to purchase a franchise.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- Social Media Marketing Budgets 2016: 5 Reasons Instagram Matters, Big Time - infographic