before you buy a franchise-or any type of business that you want to be the owner of, you must spend time figuring out your budget. It sure beats guessing what it is, when you land on an opportunity to purchase a franchise.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Diane Seltzer believes you don’t have to be a big business to make a big impact. With that philosophy in mind, … MoreMore Contributors
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week