before you buy a franchise-or any type of business that you want to be the owner of, you must spend time figuring out your budget. It sure beats guessing what it is, when you land on an opportunity to purchase a franchise.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths