before you buy a franchise-or any type of business that you want to be the owner of, you must spend time figuring out your budget. It sure beats guessing what it is, when you land on an opportunity to purchase a franchise.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising