Exclusive Q&A with Michelle Van Slyke, VP of Marketing and Small Business Solutions for The UPS StorePosted by ivanpw under Franchises
From http://www.noobpreneur.com 685 days ago
Q&A with Michelle Van Slyke, Vice President of Marketing and Small Business Solutions for The UPS Store on their latest program, Main Street franchise model.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week