Exclusive Q&A with Michelle Van Slyke, VP of Marketing and Small Business Solutions for The UPS StorePosted by ivanpw under Franchises
From http://www.noobpreneur.com 703 days ago
Q&A with Michelle Van Slyke, Vice President of Marketing and Small Business Solutions for The UPS Store on their latest program, Main Street franchise model.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections