I don’t believe for one minute that E-Cigarettes are safe. I won’t even bother listening to the manufacturers. Will you? Would you open a franchise that sold E-Cigarettes as their main product? Well, one franchise just opened that's doing just that. And, I'm not happy about it.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)