There are over 800,000 franchised businesses in the United States. As workaholic Boomers retire, franchisors will have to adjust their business models or fail. Whether run by big multi-unit operators or the parent corporation, franchises will be very different ten years from now.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league