There are over 800,000 franchised businesses in the United States. As workaholic Boomers retire, franchisors will have to adjust their business models or fail. Whether run by big multi-unit operators or the parent corporation, franchises will be very different ten years from now.
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition