There are over 800,000 franchised businesses in the United States. As workaholic Boomers retire, franchisors will have to adjust their business models or fail. Whether run by big multi-unit operators or the parent corporation, franchises will be very different ten years from now.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet Dr. Shannon Reece, most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. We'll be picking a new … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)