When most people think about the benefits of owning a franchise-type of business, the 1st thing that comes to mind is the "brand." While it's true that a powerful brand can do wonders for the bottom line, there's a lot more to franchising than that.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform