When most people think about the benefits of owning a franchise-type of business, the 1st thing that comes to mind is the "brand." While it's true that a powerful brand can do wonders for the bottom line, there's a lot more to franchising than that.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?