Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?