Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy
- Nellie Akalp Tells You Why You Need to Incorporate on FOX Business
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?