Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
With the growing importance of online marketing, having a blog has become a huge part of running a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More