Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog