Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender