Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine