Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents