Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies