Is buying a franchise with a well-known brand a wise play? It is--sometimes. But, you can't control what the "brand" does. For example, lousy PR about an event that occurred all the way on the other side of the country can damage a franchisee's business.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin