If your salary and compensation plans for your employees in 2013 are falling short of spectacular, you’ve got plenty of company. Median salary increases for 2013 will be just 3 percent, according to the sixth annual Compensation Planning Survey from Buck Consultants, which forecasts this low level is going to become “the new normal.”
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Remember when getting organic traffic was easier and there was no such thing as a penalty? Early on with AdWords I … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?