If your salary and compensation plans for your employees in 2013 are falling short of spectacular, you’ve got plenty of company. Median salary increases for 2013 will be just 3 percent, according to the sixth annual Compensation Planning Survey from Buck Consultants, which forecasts this low level is going to become “the new normal.”
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones