Many banks do not have a policy that ensures their business customers will be compensated, or made whole, for losses resulting from fraudulent activity. When it comes to business accounts, there is no legal requirement for them to reimburse you for such losses.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools