For a large number of self-employed people, their venture / business IS their retirement plan. A good deal of the wealth that they create tends to get re-invested into the business to keep it going and growing. Here's a gem of a book for self-employed people, particularly small business owners.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours