For a large number of self-employed people, their venture / business IS their retirement plan. A good deal of the wealth that they create tends to get re-invested into the business to keep it going and growing. Here's a gem of a book for self-employed people, particularly small business owners.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Marsha Friedman believes your business should have more than just a brand. She believes your business should be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Outsourcing May be Worse for Business Than You Think
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- The Biggest Branding Mistake Small Businesses Make
- 10 Tools to Take the Pain out of Your Biggest Tax Return Headache