Before writing a succession plan off as just another tough decision, consider this: While 81 percent of family owned businesses want the business to stay in the family, studies have shown that without a succession plan in place, 70 percent of family businesses don’t survive to the second generation.
Who Voted for this Story
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now