Before writing a succession plan off as just another tough decision, consider this: While 81 percent of family owned businesses want the business to stay in the family, studies have shown that without a succession plan in place, 70 percent of family businesses don’t survive to the second generation.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You