Before writing a succession plan off as just another tough decision, consider this: While 81 percent of family owned businesses want the business to stay in the family, studies have shown that without a succession plan in place, 70 percent of family businesses don’t survive to the second generation.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Working for the Man Is Not Everything
- 5 Productivity Needs And The 10 Business Apps To Meet Them
- Is Native Commerce the Gateway to Greater Conversions?
- Eating Your Way to a More Productive Workday - LivePlan Blog
- Social Media Marketing Budgets 2016: 5 Reasons Instagram Matters, Big Time - infographic