Before writing a succession plan off as just another tough decision, consider this: While 81 percent of family owned businesses want the business to stay in the family, studies have shown that without a succession plan in place, 70 percent of family businesses don’t survive to the second generation.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]